[Tagging] Any support for a flow tag?

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 05:27:11 BST 2011

We have some in Australia. Of course, the usual flow state in these
areas is none (or very little).

It's very flat ground, often hundreds (or thousands) of km from the
sea. River channels wander through, carrying water that comes from
wherever the floods are. If it rained to the south, the water flows
north, and vice versa. If there's no rain anywhere for a while, it
dries up into isolated pools.

Stephen