[Tagging] Traffic Lights, but only for one direction on a highway that isn't divided

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:58:52 BST 2011

Trust me, if the Liberty Bridge had each direction divided, I would have divided it and wouldn't have needed to send in this question.  But it isn't. :(  It's a controflow-bridge.  It's lane configuration on a typical day (starting @ midnight) is (outbound first; inbound second) 2-2;1-3;2-2;3-1;2-2 depending on what time it is (more lanes inbound during morning rush-hour; more lanes outbound in the evening).