[Tagging] Tags for neighborhoods / subdivisions

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Thu Apr 14 18:50:36 BST 2011

Martin,
I think you meant -1 rather than +1.

Andy,
place=locality is incompatible with neighbourhoods, as it is used with
uninhabited places, at least according to the definition on the wiki.

It appears some of those examples are in conflict with the definition
that seems to have been around for quite a while. Does anyone know how
this tag is actually used?

-Josh