[Tagging] Nuclear Key

Andreas Hubel andi at saerdnaer.de
Sun Apr 17 14:33:28 BST 2011

Hi,

Am 12.04.2011 um 07:24 schrieb Pierre-Alain Dorange:
> Building this tool, i also notice that some tag reactor (one tag per
> reactor) and other tag power plant site (one tag for the power plant).

Do you have some numbers?

I also noticed this when i looked at the local reactor:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=48.51454&lon=10.40097&zoom=17&layers=M (use data layer)

the plant site is a way with
	• barrier: fence
	• name: Kernkraftwerk Gundremmingen
	• power: generator
	• power_source: nuclear

and an additional node
	• name: Kernkraftwerk Gundremmingen B u. C
	• operator: KKW Gundremmingen GmbH
	• power: generator
	• power_rating: 2572 MW
	• power_source: nuclear

i see following options:

A) remove the node and add tags to site way
B) remove the power tags from the way and the node as it is
C) remove all power tags from the way, delete the node and add the according tags to the individual reactor buildings

Additional there would be a ton of additional options by using relations ;-)

for more information on the plant see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundremmingen_Nuclear_Power_Plant

Regards,
Andi