[Tagging] New proposal: water=*

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 12:46:48 BST 2011

2011/4/16 crom <crom9 at online.de>:
> Hi Ilya,
> very nice!
> About the keys: funny is reflecting pool: instead "reflecting pool" I would
> suggest something like "land_art", because "water" is used primary as an
> architectural- or design feature and - the reflection is not always and for
> everyone obvious?

-1
reflecting pools are common features in architecture (as opposed to
nature) for hundreds of years, land_art is describing something else
(usually invention with the natural landscape/setting, usually with
materials naturally occurring at the place but modified in their
position/configuration). Land_art is also mostly made from earth and
stone, I don't know any case where it is made of water (but it might
be possible). In any way water used in land_art might be
water=land_art but this is not a suitable substitute for
reflecting_pool.

cheers,
Martin