[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - daycare

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:54:49 BST 2011

2011/4/21 Flaimo <flaimo at gmail.com>:
> created a proposal for amenity=daycare:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/daycare

I agree that this is a feature we want to have, but I don't think
there should be rendering suggestions in the feature description, and
I can't agree that this belongs to the same group as
"amenity=university", but as that's not crucial to your proposal you
could simply delete this from the description.

If you wanted to enhance the proposal you could add suggested subtags
for different type of daycare institutions (operator is surely one,
but there could also be standard machinereadable categories like
public, private, religious operator). You could also expand on the
envisaged group of children that can go there (age group), and on the
services they offer.

Cheers,
Martin