[Tagging] Transportation center that serves both buses and trains?

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Sun Apr 24 21:24:43 BST 2011

On 4/24/11 4:14 PM, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
> On 4/24/2011 4:12 PM, Richard Welty wrote:
>> ... put both tags on the single node or polygon. it's still a
>> rendering issue, whether or not it's easy to fix in mapnik.
>
> I agree, but why was it closed as "won't fix"? Shouldn't it be kept
> open until someone can fix it?
i don't know mapnik's internal architecture at all, so i'll not venture
a guess, but it is
not inconceivable that some things are just hard to address.

some questions worth asking:

does osmarender have a similar problem?
what does openmapquest do? they use mapnik but have their
own stylesheets.

richard