[Tagging] Proposed feature - Sidewalks as separate ways - Voting

David Paleino dapal at debian.org
Wed Apr 27 18:39:38 BST 2011

Hello everybody,

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:10:34 +0200, David Paleino wrote:

> [..]
>
>   http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Sidewalk_as_separate_way
>
> As per the wiki guidelines, the voting period is 14 days. Starting today,
> ending Apr, 26.

The voting period has ended, and the feature has been approved with 20 yes, 9
no and 1 abstention.

I've created Tag:footway=crossing and Tag:footway=sidewalk pages, and mangled
the proposal page accordingly. ASAP I'll start adding specific examples; at the
moment, there's only one "generic" example valid both for crossings and
sidewalks, and only in the English version.

Thanks to everyone who joined the discussion!

Have a nice day,
David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino