[Tagging] parking spaces limited to cars (no busses, trucks, etc.)

Stefan Bethke stb at lassitu.de
Fri Apr 29 21:18:28 BST 2011

Trying to decypher the hierarchy of vehicles on the Key:access page, I cannot find a key that would allow me to tag a amenity=parking area as access=no, XXX=yes; where XXX would indicate access by regular cars as opposed to heavier or larger vehicles like busses, trucks and the like.

It appears that people have been using "car" as a key for this purpose.  Should I use that, and add an appropriate entry below motorcar=*?

Thanks,
Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb at lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811