[Tagging] Tagging a sports club with a closed way

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Wed Aug 3 13:32:14 BST 2011

This is a general query that could apply to many organisations, but as
an example I'm going to use a tennis club to illustrate.

This club has on it's site a car park, clubhouse, a garden & a few
tennis pitches. These I can tag individually & render successfully.

However what can be used as a closed way to encompass the whole site?
Previously it was leisure=pitch but that should be used just for the
tennis courts.

Sports_centre appears to be used for multiple sports.

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Dave F.