[Tagging] Oneway except for buses

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Wed Aug 17 20:11:49 BST 2011

In cycle planning in the USA the "bikes only" direction on a road is
called a "contraflow" lane.

My goal in mapping includes that the routers work (both the car and bike
routers).

Thus I have sometimes mapped the contraflow as a separate short little
parallel bike path.  It keeps the routers happy, even if it is not
always a perfect description of what's on the ground.

The other common USA concept is "Do not enter (except bikes, buses)".
That's a turn restriction, not a travel restriction.