[Tagging] Tag:bicycle accident=true

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 17:45:50 BST 2011

> point the writer to the voting process.

I agree that it would be nice to stick closer to the proposal
procedure when defining new tags in the wiki.

Recently there is lots of pages popping up which try to establish
alternative tagging schemes to already in use schemes (I guess that
sometimes these duplicates are made because the author is not aware
that there is already a solution in use) or the definitions don't
follow usual conventions for formal values (e.g. underscores instead
of spaces, etc.).

cheers,
Martin