[Tagging] Wheelchair ramp

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Thu Dec 1 09:57:31 GMT 2011

Hi.
I used highway=path, wheelchair=yes for these ramps yet, combined with
incline.
I think, similar to steps being "different" (foot) paths ramps are more
or less usual path's, but build to enable wheelchair users to access a
building.

Nevertheless, this is not necessary to build into the database, as
wheelchair routing software would use usual paths, (while avoiding steps).

Tagging the incline would be useful as at least rollstuhlrouting.de is
able to avoid steep ways, too (defineable by the user).

regards
Peter