[Tagging] (no subject)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 00:53:35 GMT 2011

2011/12/5 Jo <winfixit at gmail.com>:
> 2011/12/5 Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
>> 7) Instead of "hotel:garden = yes" it might be more useful to
>> actually draw the garden (leisure=garden, garden:style=,
>> garden:type=hotel or similar)

> And then group them all together with a site relation?

I'd use a polygon (amenity=hotel, etc.) for the whole complex, this
can be easily evaluated, (what nobody does so far with site relations,
AFAIK)

>> > hotel:parking = yes;Ladeuze
>> you should include the parking polygon/node in the hotel polygon, so
>> this tag is not needed (IMHO)

> This underground parking lot is 500m away though.

you could use a multipolygon relation for the hotel (instead of the
polygon) and have the parking with the role outer attached to this
relation.

cheers,
Martin