[Tagging] Bus pullout?

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:30:25 GMT 2011

On 12/6/2011 4:11 AM, Richard Mann wrote:
> They are called bus bays in EN-GB.
> I'd probably add a suitable tag (bay=yes, maybe) to the highway=bus_stop
> node (and maybe to a node on the road on the lines of busway:right=bay
> or some such).

But would highway=bus_stop be correct if no buses currently stop there?

More information about the Tagging mailing list