[Tagging] Bus pullout?
richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:27:35 GMT 2011
A bus bay means
1) less sidewalk (usually)
2) buses pulling out and hitting overtaking cyclists
3) buses swinging their noses over the edge of the pavement threatening
4) buses stopping further from the kerb because they've misjudged it, so
you can't step from the kerb to the bus
5) more road maintenance cost (or lower quality)
6) buses lose advantage over cars (the reasonableness of this depends on
how long the bus stops, obvs)
Other than that, they're a great idea.
On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 12:43 AM, Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 09:11 +0000, Richard Mann wrote:
> > But I haven't tagged any (might be something to do with the negative
> > value I associate with them...)
> Curious what negative value this is?
> Tagging mailing list
> Tagging at openstreetmap.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tagging