[Tagging] Counterflow Lanes

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 05:59:54 GMT 2011

I'm just curious here, but is there a general consensus on how to tag roads that have 3+ lanes that have 1 or more lanes that change direction at certain times while still leaving at least one lane going in each direction?  You know, kinda like the Lions Gate Bridge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lions_Gate_Bridge) where the center lane changes direction to favor the traffic flow at specific times during the day?  "oneway=reversible" doesn't really work in this case unless we ever have a lane proposal that's approved.

- James