[Tagging] [OSM-talk] Let's put more wikipedia-tags in OSM WAS Re: [OSM-dev] Some Questions about the Collaboration of OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Thu Feb 24 18:35:49 GMT 2011

First thing I thought of when I read this is how we could really
benefit from UUIDs [1]. If we had those, and tagged OSM elements,
Wikipedia articles, and Flickr/Picasa/etc images, and who knows what
else, life would be so much better. :)

There's some good discussion on this page [1].

But yes, more Wikipedia links, one way or another!

-Josh

[1]: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_Features/UUID