[Tagging] How to tag pipestems (shared driveways)

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 13:42:45 GMT 2011

I'm not clear why this is all that different from an alley which might have
garages along it.  Creating a new tag here seems like overkill to me.
Couldn't you just use one of the service values (driveway, alley, or just
keep it at service), and add access tag, operator, etc.?  I know taxonomies
are fun, but don't see how "pipestem" adds much information.

Brad