[Tagging] Why addr:state rather than is_in:state? (response to 2010-12-26 05:29:46)

Robert Elsenaar robert at elsenaar.info
Sat Jan 1 18:30:19 GMT 2011

Sorry for this little off-topic remark.
In my remark "addr" is the main tag or main key. "state" is the sub tag or
sub key. The symbol ":" indicates that "state" is telling something about
"addr".
I was wandering why this way of defining some objects in more detail is not
a more common method and only used in some specific keys like 'addr".

-robert-