[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - sluice_gate

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:28:06 GMT 2011

Let's take it on the opposite, we have devices to control water, sort of 
* Water can go above, under, trough, or between gates
* Can be fixed, moving, removable
* Can be nodes, ways, or polygons

I'm no expert in english, but somebody here could end up with a set of 
english word that would fit?

More information about the Tagging mailing list