[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - shop=anime (was: shop=anime_stuff)

ergo ergo at list.ru
Wed Jan 5 14:21:21 GMT 2011

Hi All.

S.Higashi, big thanks for intersting photos!

 > video=* yes/no/anime/etc Video disks and tapes
In this case we should add video=* cinema/cartoon, and
video:genre=comedy ... Why not? :)

I think we can use any such additional attributes whithout proposals

The main problem is rendering anime shops on the map.

e.g. in Russia that shops like a little islands of japanese culture :)

At this time whith shop=anime tagged 22 objects
http://taginfo.openstreetmap.de/tags/shop=anime#wiki

The voting-period is extended. Welcome!
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/anime

Best regards,