[Tagging] Ultimate list of approved keys

robert at elsenaar.info robert at elsenaar.info
Wed Jan 5 14:45:39 GMT 2011

Your recall is correct.
In all my work I act on "Collect it|Catagorize it|Complete it" (3
fases). Now a days I hear a lot of discussions where it is clear not
everybody knows whats in wiki and whats not. The collection is not
completely done and the collected pages are not well catagorized. when
you want to complete the collection on this point wrong descissions
are made in what has to be completed. In my work we call the OSM Tag
Collection a "Organized Chaos".
When we adept fase 1 and 2, the Approval process will change
dramatically. Discussions will be more clear and Ways new tags has to
formatted will be obvious.

-Robert-