[Tagging] Signification of designated word

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 15:05:02 GMT 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Richard Mann
<richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah - now I understand it a bit better - you mean a pick-up location.
> More a kind of bus stop for carpoolers. On that model I'd probably go
> for highway=carpool on a node.

Not really, since at least half the people arriving leave their cars
there (assuming everyone drives there). So it's a parking lot that's
designated for carpool use, but also available for general parking.

I wonder if northern Virginia's slug lines are mapped? They'd provide
a good example if they are.