[Tagging] Differences in cycleways

Robert Elsenaar robert at elsenaar.info
Fri Jan 7 20:57:29 GMT 2011

Ladies and gentlemen,

All great thoughts. Peter i take your critisism on the right way.
Still you didn't answer my call for help.

Let go back to the base of my question:
cycleway=track
=============
Who can give me examples on Google street view of what we have to
concider to be cycleway-tracks?
- Go to Google map Streetview
- find a good example of what you consider to be a cycleway=track
- Use the "Link" in the left upper corner
- Post this link.

Let me start:
http://maps.google.nl/maps?hl=nl&ie=UTF8&ll=52.235698,5.701776&spn=0.006163,0.021136&z=16&layer=c&cbll=52.235696,5.701937&panoid=amiIS_Sdj-ssgyQipVgJ3Q&cbp=12,274.9,,1,4.23
This is a real cycleway track I think

Please post your ultimate cycleway=track !!!!!!!

-Robert-