[Tagging] Differences in cycleways

Robert Elsenaar robert at elsenaar.info
Sat Jan 8 18:47:39 GMT 2011

Drawing seperated ways is a workaround for a “Not yet solvable” problem. By drawing a second way, what’s not there, is implicitely wrong. There is NO SECOND WAY so try not to draw it then.
And yes I admit, I do use often the “second way solution” to solve complex situations or situations were I’m geografically forced to. In a lot of situations cycleway=track is either a less bad option.

cycleway=track should be re-initiated where possble and not avoided.

-Robert-