[Tagging] Differences in cycleways

Robert Elsenaar robert at elsenaar.info
Sat Jan 8 21:43:26 GMT 2011

Nathan,
I do not understand you at all.
We agree about cycleway=lane: No seperation but defenitely a special place
for bicycles.
You stated in your last replay, and correct me if a I'm wrong.
highway cycleway should be mapped if there is any kind of seperation, even
when it is only a seperatly a strip of grass.

Now my disunderstanding, and please help me out:

When do you tag a cyclestrip as cycleway=track?

-Robert-