[Tagging] Is the key leisure only a physical ta"?

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 20:20:55 GMT 2011

2011/1/11 Johan Jönsson <johan.j at goteborg.cc>:
> From the wiki, I have drawn the conclusion that the key "leisure" is used to tag
> physical objects.
>
> Can it be used for non-physical tags too?
>
> Is it possible to tag leisure=bathing; swimming; eating; drinking;

eating and drinking are usually tagged more specifically, eg
restaurant or fast food etc...

> or maybe leisure=movies; music?

Again these can be tagged more specifically, although for movies I can
only think of movie theaters, as for music you can have concert halls
and opera places etc. A lot of big concerts will use sports stadiums
as well, but that isn't the primary use of that location.

Where as bathing and to a lesser extent swimming are venue specific activities.