[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - winter_road/ice_road

robert at elsenaar.info robert at elsenaar.info
Tue Jan 11 15:08:21 GMT 2011

Sorry, but I read this too late.

Key=yes/no sounds horrible to me all the way.
In this case in fact you put something that intends to be a value into a key.
This not natural.

Surface=* was acceptable to me.
IMHO you also can describe the impassability by mentioning the months
in wich the road has a certain tracktype.

tracktype=2
tracktype:opening_hours=oct-apr.

-robert-