[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - default layer value for bridge and tunnel

Canabis canabis at miigaik.net
Mon Jan 17 10:32:37 GMT 2011

Hi all

Voting on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/default_layer_for_bridge_and_tunnelwas
been started on 11.01.2011.
I was sent messages to this mailling list 15.12.2010 about start RFC and
11.01.2011 about start voting. Messages had to go through after being
moderated because I am not a member of the mailing list. I didn't recieved
notification of block of messages. I relied on the phrase in the auto
answer: "Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
notification of the moderator's decision."

Please voting at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/default_layer_for_bridge_and_tunnel#Voting<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/default_layer_for_bridge_and_tunnel>

Best Regards,
canabis