[Tagging] Prevoting: New_barrier_types

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:27:02 BST 2011

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 3:51 PM, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com>wrote:

> > add it to the proposal ?
>

> > I do not know/find barrier=door. Didi I miss something or do you want to
> I do not want to add it, because I think that building=entrance does

I'm using "barrier=door" from time to time when a private service street is
closed by a door (not a gate) or a named path or footway, again when it is
closed physically by a door (it is private but has a street name and
deserves several building entrances with different address numbers).

Pieren