[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Hiking_checkpoint

ael law_ence.dev at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 17 19:59:48 BST 2011

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 05:23:37PM +0200, Zsolt Bertalan wrote:
> I don't get it, why is it so hard to understand (not the movement part, the
> route part).

Maybe you could use "course" because that is used in orienteering
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orienteering)
for a series of checkpoints? But can also mean some sort of way.

As a native English speaker, I think that might be acceptable. None
of the other suggestions really meant anything to me. I assume that you
would want renderers to handle your tags, and others to use them.

ael