[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - playground:splash_pad

panierAvide panierAvide at laposte.net
Tue Jul 19 14:04:48 BST 2011

Le 19/07/2011 13:30, Matt a écrit :
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/splash_pad
>
> Please comment.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt
This proposal seems good in my opinion. Just why don't you recommend to
tag it as area ? We sometime see some smaller buildings tagged as area,
if a precise source exists I don't see why it couldn't be tagged as an
area too.
Otherwise, could also be a good idea list tags that can be added to
define more precisely the object (width=* if it's a node, when the
splash pad is open/works, age restriction if there's one...).

Regards.