[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - addr:territory

OSM user osm at fizik.spb.ru
Mon Jul 25 01:15:52 BST 2011

I have address "Big town, Good Place, 1". How do you suppose to write
it into OSM to show software, that there is no street with name Good
Place and there is no a mistake?
For example, in one town Good Place is territorial zone, and in
another town we have street Good Place - how can we see, that in first
case we shouldn't find street with name Good Place and there is no
losing street and we should find street with name Good Place in second
case and there is a mistake?