[Tagging] Pet supplies store but doesn't sell animals

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 23:56:24 BST 2011

On 11 June 2011 06:16, Serge Wroclawski <emacsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Dave F. <davefox at madasafish.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Is there a specific tag for pet supplies (food, collars, chew toys etc)
>
> I'm used to pet stores being ambigious, and don' have a problem with
> that. But I'd say shop=pet_supplies is better than animals=no.
>
> Still, I think that the distinction is fairly narrow.

Lots of pet stores here now no longer sell animals, but they still
call themselves pet stores since they still sell products for pets,
still listed in the yellow pages like that etc, I'd be inclined to
still tag them as a pet shop, and use your animals=no suggestion,
because then you can have animal:fish=yes as well if they sell one
type of animal.