[Tagging] access=avoid

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:17:05 BST 2011

The tag (class:xxx=?) isn't helpful for standard transportation, but for
recreative transportation.
 mot
So class:vehicle would be of no use, but e.g. class:touring would be (e.g.
for oldtimer touring, moto turiong ...) or class:4wd. A 4wd car falls under
the same type in the access tags as the oldtimer. But I don't think they
prefer the same roads. As a result, using the same hierarchy of the access
tags wouldn't be good.

regards,
Sander