[Tagging] Missing only_u_turn?

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 13:44:28 BST 2011

On 6/18/2011 10:21 PM, Alan Mintz wrote:
> On the turn restrictions page, there is no mention of only_u_turn, yet
> I've found these to exist in the real world.
>
> Any objection to adding this restriction? If not, how do I go about
> telling consumers about the change?

Ignoring the question of whether there are any valid uses (trying to
come up with one makes my brain hurt), shouldn't a router just see if
the restriction=* value begins with no_ or only_? It doesn't need to
know what kind of turn it is to parse the from and to ways; the only
reason for that is if you want to render a sign.