[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (Key:designation)

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Tue Mar 1 19:04:53 GMT 2011

Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> There is already 2 alternative ways to tag these (path and
> foot/cycle/bridleway), I feel we don't need a third one.

Do try and keep up. This is not a third way of tagging. This is _additional_
information that can be used with either existing scheme. There is no other
way of recording the formal legal status of a right-of-way. That's what this
tag does.

I agree with Chris. This tag is in widespread use and fulfils a need in the
UK at least. There is no need for a wiki vote.

cheers
Richard