[Tagging] Locating the voting page for a tag

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun Mar 13 21:16:35 GMT 2011

While looking into some issues around a bad import, I ran across
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenSeaMap/Lights_Data_Model but was
unable to find a page with voting or discussion. Although the tag voting
process has many flaws, this doesn't say it was added because it is what was
commonly used. Does anyone know where the voting page is? I've gone and
fixed some of the flaws. For example, the page was implying that something
is render a certain way, but was really just making rendering suggestions.