[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - parking (redux)

john at jfeldredge.com john at jfeldredge.com
Sat Mar 19 19:57:22 GMT 2011

If you have a driveway, some parts of which have a secondary lane for parallel parking or diagonal parking, and some sections of which have only a driving lane, how should this be tagged?  This is a common arrangement in parks, from my experience.  In some cases, the parking lane may only be large enough for one or two vehicles.