[Tagging] "Feature Proposal - RFC - Sidewalk

David Paleino dapal at debian.org
Mon Mar 21 16:29:28 GMT 2011

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:17:10 -0400, Serge Wroclawski wrote:

> As per the discussion last week about Sidewalks, I'm re-opening the
> sidewalk proposal as per:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Sidewalk
>
> We've already had some preliminary discussion on this tag and there's
> been very minimal disagreement, which is a good sign for its adoption.

NAK.
What I understood was that the first tagging example of my page was that [1]
was generally accepted.

[1]:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Hanska/Sidewalk#Mapping_as_a_separate_way

The page you linked is instead what I defined as "deprecated" on my page.

Did I miss something?
David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino