[Tagging] "Feature Proposal - RFC - Sidewalk

David Paleino dapal at debian.org
Mon Mar 21 20:14:39 GMT 2011

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:04:38 -0400, Serge Wroclawski wrote:

> [..] and I feel David wants something else entirely and
> is suffering from a bit of NIH syndrome, [..]

While I thought at the proposal entirely (almost, credits also go to #osm-it
folks) on my own, I seem to have reached the same conclusion as other mappers.

TagInfo lists 6000+ footway=sidewalk (I only mapped a couple of them just as a
proof of concept, so it must be someone else). I might have re-invented the
proposal, but it ended up being consistent with what other people thought in
other places/times/countries/... .

David

http://taginfo.openstreetmap.de/keys/footway#values

--