[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Sidewalks as separate ways

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Fri Mar 25 12:24:42 GMT 2011

I've made some significant edits to the proposal, to try and clarify
some things and boil the proposal down to the basics.

I removed a significant portion of David's text, however I think much
of it is valuable, and so would encourage him to pull it out from the
prior revision and put it on the talk page.

-Josh