[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - area:highway

Flaimo flaimo at gmail.com
Wed May 11 15:47:16 BST 2011

you misread that. because if its imprecise definition, there are still
heated discussions on how detailed landuses should be mapped. some
leave out the areas of the streets, some don't. all i wanted to state
out is, that this isn't a part of the area:highway proposal. if you
want to draw it over landuses you can do so, but if you are part of
the other fraction you can connect it to landuses. I'm not taking
sides with this proposal.

flaimo