[Tagging] website=*url* vs. contact:website=*url*

Flaimo flaimo at gmail.com
Thu May 12 18:52:48 BST 2011

the reason for that might be, than no editor supports the contact:
syntax. personally, i always use it and type it in manually without
the JOSM preset, because it makes locating all the contact information
in long tag lists much easier. same goes for addr:, payment: and fuel:
hopefully in the future, when tag list tend to become longer and have
to be scrolled all the time, editors implement some sort of collapse
feature for namespaces. so +1 for "contact:" from me.

flaimo