[Tagging] maxheight - Feet & Inches

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 02:05:54 BST 2011

I'm just wondering, is there a general consensus on how to tag maxheight in "Feed & Inches"?  I've looked at the taginfo and noticed several different ways people have been doing it.
14'1" / 14'-1" / 14' 1" / 14ft1in

I just wanted some opinions before I tagged some of US-19 in WV that has some low (~14'-8") overpasses that cross over it in Oak Hill that I noticed on a recent trip.

So, if there is a general consensus on which way to tag it, I'll also update the wiki to put in an example to *help* prevent having 4+ different ways to show the same info.

-- James