[Tagging] Feature proposal - RFC - natural=ridge

Dmitri Lebedev siberia.accanto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:41:03 GMT 2011

> Is a ridge something that can be auto-generated from good elevationdata?
> If so, probably only named ridges need to be mapped.

I think it's ok to map unnamed ridges, just to show that some borders go
by them. Also, on a flat map without elevation lines, but with
semi-transparent overlay imitating shadows, peaks connected together will
make more sense. Right now, look at any mountaineous region, the peaks
just stick out chaotically. I think it's worth connecting them together.

--
Dmitri Lebedev   http://stroyki.ryba4.com   skype:siberianoNsk