[Tagging] Tagging a club's meeting location

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Nov 8 19:21:42 GMT 2011

In addition to being a mapper, I am the secretary of the Nashville Linux Users Group.  I have been debating whether the club's monthly meeting location should be tagged in OSM, and, if so, what tag to use.  The question arises because the club doesn't have its own dedicated space; instead, it meets once a month in a particular lecture hall at Vanderbilt University.  For the rest of the month, there is no sign or marker designating the lecture hall as NLUG's meeting space.

How should such a meeting location be tagged?

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com