[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Turn Lanes

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Thu Oct 6 07:17:25 BST 2011

Hi! Following discussions in this list and in couple of forum threads
(and since there are some eager nav software programmers that wish to
use the first proposal they see), I studied all of the proposals for
tagging turn lanes and made a compound tagging scheme, which is not hard
to use, but addresses mapping simplicity, presentation and routing.
Please check it, and I'd be glad to answer your questions (but please
use wiki talk page if possible: keeping mailing list threads is hard
when you receive messages in digests).

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Turn_Lanes

IZ