[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - entrance=*

John Sturdy jcg.sturdy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:18:37 BST 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:

> Are you recommending to tag subway stations as buildings in order to be able
> to tag their entrances?

That seems logical to me.  Is there some problem with doing this, that
I haven't seen?  I know that it would be possible to have a station
which isn't a building (for example, some rural railway stations in
the UK just have open platforms with no buildings) but it would still
be an area feature, that could have one of its boundary nodes tagged
as an entrance.

__John